View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 10:25   #3558
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
So where does this extra money come from eh?.....14 billion Euros are coming out of some other mugs pocket.
Think it was the UK's, but that's now been put a stop to & as for the countries looking to join, I was under the impression it was the likes of Serbia, Albania & Macedonia ......

Germany leaving the eu? Not really probable unfortunately, the Germans benefit vastly from the whole process, they make the goods, lend countries the money from their banks(getting a hefty wack of interest), then sell the loanees the German made kit, win-win for Krautlingdom!

Admittedly there are a few grumbles from the Germings & more so now as they realise that with the UKs' readies being well, not so ready anymore they're going to have to stump up more cash, or at least the Gov't will (but that will be coming out of Adolf & Evas' very own pockets). And not just Germany the other major payers will be expected to add to the pot, so not happy Bunnies in the sunny uplands of "eu"topia.

In fact I believe the Austrians & the Dutch have pointedly given a major "Non!" to the subject.