Thread: Joke Of The Day
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 22:46   #2066
dotti34

Re: Joke Of The Day

So, this bloke with a facial tic which caused him to constantly wink applied for a position as a sales rep for a large firm. The interviewer looks over his papers and says, "This is phenomenal. You've graduated from the best university with honours, your references are wonderful, and your experience is unparalleled. Normally, we'd hire you without a second thought. However, as a sales representative is a highly visible position, we're afraid that your constant winking will confuse or scare off customers. I'm sorry...we can't hire you."

"Wait," said the applicant. "If I take two aspirin, I'll stop winking!"
"Really? Great! Show me!"

So the bloke reaches into his jacket pocket and begins pulling out dozens of packs of all sorts of condoms: red condoms, blue condoms, ribbed condoms; at the bottom, he finds a packet of aspirin. He opens it, swallows the pills, and stops winking.

"Well," "that's all well and good” the interviewer says “but this is a respectable company and we will not have our employees damaging our reputation by womanising all over the country!"

"Womanising? What do you mean? I'm a happily married man"
"Well then, how do you explain all these condoms?"
"Oh, that," he sighed. "Have you ever walked into a pharmacy, winking, and asked for aspirin?" .
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote