Thread: Where are you?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 08:57   #3
taddy

Re: Where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Well Dorothy, I decided that when I reached the 1000 mark I was going to stop, but I didn't because people like you told me they enjoyed reading my ramblings.
I write for ME....because, as you rightly say....it is therapeutic. It also lets me see how far I have come.(I do read my back blogs and they even make me smile....even though I know the ending)
It helps me get a perspective on things....and sometimes get things off my chest.
It would be good to have more writers, but I realise that people have busy lives...and that quite a number of folk migrated over to another forum....that does affect the readers and the writers.

If my writings bring a smile to the face or a tear to the eye, then I have written it well(or at least, that is what I tell myself)
Thank you Dorothy for bagging up my blog....but I know you have stories that would entertain....so come on.....get writing.
Ha Ha, another modernistic term to baffle the "Lancashire Ludite"; I always thought that to blag was to steal something, (oh sorry) you said to blog.

(who's so called brain thought that word up ? or is it just another Americanism to use one word instead of several words?.
Your's Taddy.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote