View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 12:20   #1
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Sour Grapes...get over it Graham

I see that in the Observer, Graham Jones is bleating again.

He is saying that our new young Conservative MP is 'not at the races'....meaning I guess that she is doing badly.
Graham goes on to say that even before he was an MP he had 16 years of working for the Labour Party.

I think he is feeling somewhat slighted by the fact that he offered to show our new MP the ropes....she declined that offer and it really has put GJ's nose out of joint.

He is also still papping on about the T Shirt episode....something that LABOUR Party supporters dared her to do....and it was at a PRIVATE gathering.

Graham you are sounding like a sour, bitter man...who despite saying you have other plans and irons in the fire...you have not moved on....and it makes you look like a humourless bad loser.

You LOST your seat because you disregarded the people who elected you.
You denigrated your electorate (though I can no longer find the stuff which would evidence this...there were enough of us saw it)

Build a bridge and get over it....I think your ambitions to perhaps represent the town in Parliament again are in vain.
I will certainly never vote for you again. Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice...it isn't happening EVER.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 05-03-2020 at 12:25.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web