View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 12:01   #77
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: when all this is over....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Touching on the subject of hair, I'm at the age where preening in front of the mirror is a no, no for me, so when I caught a glimpse of myself after 5 weeks of social avoidance, I was suprised at the length both my hair and my beard have now reached (in fact I'm beginning to suspect there could be birds nesting in my beard).
The most shocking growth however has to be my eyebrows, another 2 inches and I may well be tripping over them.
I think I'll move hairdressing up my priority list and therefore do it myself in the next month or so.

Well I bit the bullet, it must have been a mind thing, whilst I was in ignorance of how much hair I had produced life wasn't a problem but, i spent all day yesterday itching and scratching so this mornining I got my home haircut kit out and took everything down to a 1. The relief was instant. I had considered doing a couple of selfies to show you the before and after, I decided against this as those of you with delicate constitutions would have been upset with either of the photographs.

If there are any of you desperate for a haircut I could (for a small fee donated to the charity of your choice) tie the trimmer to a brush handle so that we can observe social distancing rules and reduce your own hairy body to one able to live with, of course if any of you ladies out there would be embarrassed by using a stranger for you needs I would wear a blindfold.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote