Thread: Aministration
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 11:08   #3
andyd
God Member

Re: Aministration

Quote:
Originally Posted by accybeme View Post
Where is money come in from “We heard weeks ago where the Premier League said: ‘we will donate £125m to the EFL and National League.’ But what has happened? They have had meeting after meeting.
if no money is forth coming from the EPL I can see many clubs going into administration, I did read on Andy Holts twitter he is looking to separate the club from the stadium as protection if the club is forced into administration, hope some help comes quickly but its very worrying
That £125 million was only an advance on money's due from broadcasting rites and once used it's gone nothing been offered in the way of a financial package from either EFL or premiership, but wouldn't hold my breath on that lot helping out they will look after therselfs first, this is why I firmly believe the season in leagues 1 and 2 will finish this week because most clubs want to hibernate shed out of contract players and hopefully agree wage reductions possibly to be refunded, but where is Graham Taylor and is PFA stance protect players wages with what he is out of touch, you don't as a coal miner ask for a rise when the coal face is drying up but then again.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote