Old 28-05-2020, 10:44   #500
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddy View Post
Maybe four or five years ago Hazel decided she would have a new phone, the old one was,(is), the original Nokia, Not Nokia number 1, Nokia number 101, just the Original without camera, games television screen Nokia.
Up until this point I would not entertain having a mobile phone but Hazel talked me into having it for (Emergancy purposes) don't all wives?.

The first time it rang I was having a pint of Hobgoblin in the Peel Park Hotel and the young barmaid said, "Mick your mobile is ringing", I had to hand her the phone saying "What do I do now"?

The lass could not believe that I did not know how to use a mobile phone I am not much better at it now, so what good would an "App" be to a Luddite such as I?

Stay safe, Stay happy but most of all Stay Inebriated; Your's The Lancashire Luddite.
well thats spot on in my case Taddy. only reason i have a mobile is fact missus was worried when either of us were out in the car, i did same got a new un about 3 years ago cos old un was getting knackered, i got a smart phone not cos i am but so i could get latest footy scores when im up stanley.