Thread: The U.S.A.
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 15:15   #19
skuta

Re: The U.S.A.

pointless. headline news today will be forgotten in a few weeks like the others in the media cycle e.g. trayvon whatshisface.

racism - a political device to create division does not exist. as far as I know there is only one human race we're all a member of. to call someone racist suggests the people apparently being protected are not human. somehow a member of another race. no one ever mentions this. why? too lazy, ignorant or no critical thinking skills?

when I lived in California the burglary rate was very low in the city I lived in because a lot of LAPD officers lived there who are infamous for shooting first and asking questions later. a lot of so-called public servants over-reach and put themselves first and forget all about their civic duty. just like here. we're nowhere near the moral high-ground no wonder the UK are thought of as hypocrites. hence the ridiculous lying with bogus statements about what allegedly happened. I heard the police tried to make the victim look bad while protecting their own. typical spin. sound familiar?
skuta is offline   Reply With Quote