Thread: Coronovirus
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 19:51   #595
Twenty Eight
Senior Member+

Re: Coronovirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post

Stand corrected it was a comment aimed at the general as I would assume most onlookers agree fiasco painted by the efl on the voting surrounding how to end this season fairly. That last word fairly seems to be the sticking point because to me looking from the outside agree with not all the facts apart from common sense that the efl rather than being in charge have passed the buck back to the clubs who obviously act in their own interests, thus making any voting irrelevant. Cheltenham of league 2 for instance they could be made to play in that divisions play offs stating they can,t afford to. The bigger picture at the expense of repeating myself is next season to me insisting no start without crowds or something else to replace the income. Being forced to play behind closed doors irrelevant of rule books which went out the window I' n March will lead to sadly job losses staff and players and clubs failing let's hope Tuesday's vote if it goes ahead gets the right result end of season.
Well the consensus is that 15 League One clubs will vote to end the season. As only 12 needed .........
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote