Thread: The U.S.A.
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 08:28   #51
monkey hanger
God Member

Re: The U.S.A.

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1240851]The BLM mobsters in Bristol have torn down a statue ofSir Edward Colston and chucked it into the Dock.

Maybe they were offended that this man was a slave trader...he bought black slaves from other black men( as Less noted) and sold them...but that was not the only thing he did.

He was an MP...he was responsible for setting up schools, hospitals and almsshouse to make the lives of the poor people in and around Bristol more acceptable.

I wonder if those who did this act of vandalism knew anything about the man other than he traded slaves...and back then it gave work and put bread on the tables of Bistolian families....

lets hope anyone else who has a statue has never come out with a racist or homophobic comment in their lives as we,ll see few statues left. the action in bristol was obviously pre arranged. think i,ll find a couple of mates and we,ll nip up to hartlepool to destroy the andy capp statue due to his attitude to women. i imagine i,d get a court appearance much quicker than those will.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote