View Single Post
Old 24-06-2020, 10:06   #12
Jimmy Clitheroe

Re: Premier League - You're 'avin' a laugh

I must admit my initial knee jerk response was driven by all the grovelling drivel by our sick media. A similar post on Facebook has got me banned from facebook - but hey I can live with that. It was a response to having BLM rammed down our craws every single day....

BLM makes martyrs out of CRIMINALS... BLM backs RIOTERS, LOOTERS, MURDERERS...… BLM stirs up RACIAL HATRED..... BLM is a racial fascist organisation in the true sense of the word FASCIST as dissent is barred, banned, stamped on....
...one commentator summed it up pretty well with the old 'Clapping for Stalin' line. All the 'media commentators', "celebrities" were all rushing to condemn a non-violent act while condoning and fawning over rioters and murderers -... they are all too frightened to fall out of step less they suffer the consequences.... hence the Stalin analogy... they all kept clapping for fear of being noticed as the first to stop clapping for Uncle Joe would have had them fall out of favour and possibly shot.
Will understand if the thought police ask you to remove this post as we are increasingly subject to censorship but they DON'T change my views by banning me.
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote