Thread: The U.S.A.
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2020, 09:25   #192
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The U.S.A.

Where are the protests being held for those stabbed by a Sudanese Asylum seeker in Glasgow yesterday.

Oh, yes...I forgot.....it's BLACK lives that matter.....so the demonstrations will again focus on 'police brutality'.

Another story doing the rounds is regarding an academic at on of the prestigious universities.....she's been promoted for suggesting that 'whiteness'(that's you and me) must be eliminated...in jobs in education, in all walks of life....in favour of the people of colour and the LBGTQ communities.

She has responded to the backlash by saying her motives were misinterpreted.....what is her name Professor(that is her new title, since promotion) P. Gopal......and she teaches English.

Why is there any amazement that this kind of stuff hardens the stance of those who see it as a racist comment.
It hardly make you feel warm and fuzzy about academia.

Even Justin Welby(the Left leaning Archbishop of Canterbury) is saying that we must look at the situation where Jesus is portrayed as being white.....and pictures and statues may have to 'come down'.
Makes you want to take strong drink!
Mine's a builders tea, not much milk and six sugars(need something to sweeten my mood this morning).
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote