Thread: Next season??
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 03:40   #282
NORTHERNSOUL

Re: Next season??

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Is it possible for you to divulge your scource.?
Yes without naming names

This comes from a company who are already involved with about 15 or 20 FL clubs and who did some modeling on the restart and offered their services to the FL and I believe it was mentioned briefly at a meeting this week.

I did some work around a concept that would have revolutionised lower league football finances about 5 years ago with the guy whos now the managing director of this company I recognised his name in a tweet sent him a message and we now speak regularly and it seems he has the ear of someone at the FL and I think the idea is that they create a policy for each league that all the clubs stick to as from what he,s said the league is a bit concerned that different clubs are going off in different directions, for example, some going ahead and selling thousands of season tickets and others holding back till they better know how the land lies.

He's been pretty open with me and did, in fact, point something out to me regarding the Stanley/AH situation re the club and AH.s other businesses that he announced but that I hadn't put together that can only be good for the survival of the club if his assumption is correct.
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote