Thread: Next season??
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 20:33   #285
NORTHERNSOUL

Re: Next season??

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
just do not understand why there can be no away fans at games. clubs like manchester united would have more home fans from accross the country than even clubs like sunderland brought to the wham. then there could be the stupid situation if bradford city where still in division 1. if i purchased a ST again i could attend the game where my near neighbour and others in my town could not.
I get what you're saying but Man Utd aren't the FL.s problem.

And yes I get the disease spread issue certainly at the first two games and its a problem they would have to resolve but it's no different to a train leaving Glasgow with an asymptomatic person on board and passengers joining at up to a dozen trains along the route buy the time that train reaches London god knows how many people could be infected yet that was happening hundreds of times a day even at the height of the virus.

My guess is the first two home games home season ticket holders only. 2nd two home games home season ticket holders and [ depending on clubs ground capacity and season ticket sales more season ticket holders or like in Accys case online sales to non season ticket holders ] and 3rd set of two home games [ from the start of November ] hopefully away club season ticket holders would be able to buy available tickets to away games [ that way they still have the names and details of everyone in attendance in case the worst should happen ]
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote