Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2020, 12:03   #643
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddy View Post
That was my point also Cashy, it has been proved that you can have the virus without even knowing that you have it,as such you could pass it to others unconciously; surely it must be better to be safe(er) than sorry(er) but other's may disagree.

Stay safe, Stay masked, Taddy.
If you have the virus and have no symptoms then there is a strong likelihood that you have immunity.
Masking up will not prevent you from passing any viruses on....they can get through the masks.....nurses who wear masks in a clinical setting are doing so to prevent them breathing out BACTERIA onto a sterile surface...or onto a wound.
It will not prevent viruses from escaping.

Once a mask has been used for 15 minutes it is moist enough to allow the passage of pathogens in both directions...from someone else to you....and from you to someone else.
This I have pointed out numerous times, but my influence is obviously rubbish as this point has not been taken notice of.

Believe what you like...wear a mask...don't wear a mask...it is your choice bearing in mind that had they really believed that mask wearing was useful we would have been required to do it at the outset of the pandemic....which has been over exaggerated....the numbers that is...not the disease.

The other thing is in the areas where there is more testing the figures will be higher for positive results...if you are not looking for something, then you won't find it.
But here I am talking to myself...soon they will take me away.

I am not a rebel.....but I do not trust what I am being asked to accept as the truth.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote