Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 09:33   #738
AccyMad
God Member

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
think a lot of the nonsense surrounding the virus can be described covid bull**** baffles brains. from the outset i have stretched the rules and regs behind it with well thought out reasons for doing so. in full house arrest i still drove a few miles up the moors to exercise myself and my dogs. i stretched the hour without decimating the whole population of the worth valley. now i have banned myself from shops as i do not use public transport anyway. then i hear of the stories of the virus being put on death certificates of termanly ill cancer patients. only this morning on our way back from our walk i took her in the kitchen down to aldi where you are now confronted by traffic lights outside the shop. green for entry etc. next thing there will be a mini roundabout outside the entry exit doors to regulate the way you walk back to your car. not one for conspiracy theories but it makes you wonder if there is more behind these restrictions than just a virus for our future lives. positive tests going up but deaths are going down. you couldn,t make it up if you tried.
You must have a posh Aldi MH, at ours we've still just got someone on the door telling us when we can go in - traffic lights would be nice
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote