Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 11:48   #754
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Cashy, just getting by...that is not enough.
You have got to a stage in your life when you should be able to enjoy your leisure.
Now I know that you and your good lady will have been inconvenienced by the fact that you can no longer do things that give you pleasure.
Your travel plans have been curtailed.....meaning that your enjoyment is also much reduced.
This after a lifetime of working for the good of this country and bringing up a family.
You,(and I do hope you don't mind me saying this) are getting towards the end of your life...and yet the powers that be do not feel you have the sense to take care of yourself...they want to nanny you, they want to take away your independence, they want to control what you do and how you do it...from how you shop to the way they control the money in your pocket.
This current situation is a move to make our society cashless( remember whoever controls the money, controls you) a cashless society is one that is tracked...under surveillance.

The currency of the powers that be is not 'common sense' because generations have been dumbed down.
They only know the currency of control and each freedom we relinquish is one step nearer them getting control.
Fear is the currency of control...and that has been delivered in spades

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 04-08-2020 at 11:53.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote