Thread: Coronovirus
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 16:18   #733
NORTHERNSOUL

Re: Coronovirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
I presume when the season kicks off in September clubs in league,s 1and 2 will be subject to the same traffic light system currently being operated at Premiership and Championship levels, if this is the case I would presume at Stanley this could have an impact on which areas fans will be allowed onto when allowed back. When season tickets go on sale will there be some kind of streaming service attached as personally I think that maybe only Clayton end and new stand open first maybe I might be wrong hopefully and parts of the main stand too. The traffic light system though means separate areas for teams changing facilities and select persons like management team, doctors etc:- gets difficult in smaller stadiums.
The main stand at Accy should be fine just keep the end 4 rows each side of the dugouts empty enter via the turnstiles exit via the ends going to the loo/for somthing to eat would be the problem. And if away fans arent allowed theres no reason they couldnt use all four sides.

There will be clubs with much bigger problems where entry/exit is via an enclosed concourse The West stand at Bloomfield road springs to mind.

But really people need to understand that you dont catch the virus from a casual brush past somebody wether that be in the supermarket or a football ground and if youre going to catch it at at match in all liklihood it will be from one of the 4 people sitting/standing nearest to you thruout the match.
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote