Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 17:50   #835
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Taddy. You may know that children under 11 are exepmt from wearing masks...and if you think/or know of any children who are influenced by my postings then please let me know.

What I have posted is backed up by solid scientific(Randomised Controlled Trials - his is the gold standard of testing out scientific theory...without these tests it is just THEORY).

It is NOT a conspiracy theory...when I have posted things that you might think are contentious, I have posted justification for my point of view.

I also wore a mask in my job, but I knew how to wear it, when to wear it, the reasoning behind it and the dangers involved in the wearing and disposal of my mask.

The science behind wearing masks has not changed.
It will NOT protect you from Covid, it will not protect others from Covid if you are carrying it.
These masks say on the boxes that they will not protect against Covid.

The Manufacturers are telling you thios because it is TRUE
The reason behnd this is that the virus particles that you breathe out measure 190 nano-microns....the masks currently in use will only prevent particles no smaller thean 300 nano-microns to be caught...so figure it out.

The mask wearing is purely a 'window dressing' exercise...it is something brought in to demonstrate the population is compliant...a kind of badge that says you are doing as you are told...but lose the idea that you are protecting yourself..or anyone else for that matter.
They want you to believe that but it just is not true.
No conspiracy at all just truth....however unpalatable that is.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 12-08-2020 at 17:54.
Margaret Pilkington is online now   Reply With Quote