Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 09:36   #856
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
your first paragraph shows that something is needed to keep the sheep from following every single message it puts out without any thought whatsoever. if those with similar views to you are looked at their subscibers and viewers have gone through the roof over the last few months. keep going margaret, accy web needs you.
Thank you....I am awake but not woke I am concerned about what is happening, not just here but all over the world.
Yesterday it was officially declared that the UK is in recession.
It is designated as such because for two quarters of the year the Gross Domestic Product(GDP) or what we make, has fallen...not just a little, but 20.5 percent....a fifth.

The government seemed surprised at this.
How can you be surprised at something that you engineered.
How can you shut down a country and believe that it will not have an effect on the economy.
There are some reports that the next quarter will show that growth of the GDP has risen by about six percent.....that still means we are playing catch up to the tune of 14 percent.
There is a lot of pain ahead of us, but those who created it will not be troubled overmuch, it will be the hoi polloi....us who feel it,and will continue feeling it for a long long time.

I thought it was only supposed to be Labour governments that trashed the economy.
This time it is going to be a Tory chancellor who puts the note in the drawer saying 'the money's all gone and we haven't paid the leaky bill'.

Wake up...it is easier to fool you than it is to persuade you that you are being fooled and manipulated.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 13-08-2020 at 09:38.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web