View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 09:46   #857
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
https://reliefweb.int/report/world/w...l-preparedness

This is the document that outlines what Exile pointed out.
This Plandemic has been in the making since 2005.....and primarily it was planned to check how the population would react to Bioweaponry/Biowarfare.

It documents the this has to be auctioned before September of 2020....and that the plandemic would occur as a result of a leak from a laboratory.

The World Bank, the World Health Organisation are all in the clutches of Bill Gates(who frighteningly) wants the whole world to be vaccinated.
it is interesting to note that China took out a patent on the Coronavirus the day after it was reported to be transmissible to humans.
Please note things that occur naturally cannot be subject to patent.
There has to be a scientific modification to allow for it to be 'owned'.....so what does this tell you?
The other worry is that ALL manufacturers of vaccines are immune from legal challenges....this means they cannot be challenged over the effectiveness...or if you or your children suffer from side effects or damage as a result of the vaccine(this would be very difficult to prove conclusively as the big pharmacy would hide all the data.

Please check section 13 of the inserts in the vaccine packages(this is easy to do online).
There is NO vaccine that has been tested to ensure that it does not cause cancer. Or that it does not cause genetic mutation....many state that the effects on fertility are undetermined.
Some vaccines omit section 13 altogether.

These new DNA/RNA vaccines have never been tested on humans.
They use genetic material from more than one species and this will be given to humans without randomised controlled trials having been carried out...these are the bedrock and foundations of good science...but they are not going to be done.
Why might this be then?
Well, I am sure you can draw your own conclusions.
Every time a doctor or scientist puts this information out....it is removed....they do NOT want you to know ANY of this.

Now if that doesn't worry you....then I worry for you.

And for those who tell me that some diseases have been eradicated as a result of vaccination....yes I know this.....but some of these were years ago, and vaccines have changed beyond all recognition
This is my post 715.
It contains a link to the document that tells you that this pandemic was in the planning from something like 2005.....and that the 196 signatories had to fulfil the orders to complete a 'drill'(the pandemic that we are now seeing) by September 2020 at the latest.

But if you don't read it then you won't know...and you will continue to see these posts as a conspiracy theory.....even though there is evidence that clearly refutes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote