Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 17:35   #865
Jimmy Clitheroe

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Source?
Trump said back in May, when everyone and big Pharma was saying the only answer was a vaccine, that he’d mobilise the military to “deliver“ a vaccine across the USA.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN22Q1Q2

We could debate what “deliver” means but I suggest it’s stretching things to assume it means physically forcing people.

I hold no brief for Trump but, my take on things, is that he’s sceptical of the WHO, Fauci, the CDC, the Gates, and other the Corona Cartels, all of whom seem to be rushing the world into genetically modified vaccines. It’s Bill Gates who wants mandatory vaccinations (at $100 a pop, I wonder why).

Trump’s a business man, first, and politician second, and I suspect he never really wanted to lockdown, because of the obvious (at least to anyone with a modicum of sense) economic impact, and consequent impact on his re-election prospects.
But his and all the other 195 governments, who signed up back in 2005, we’re obliged to comply once the WHO declared a global pandemic.

Is it purely coincidental that the entire left-wing, liberal, democrat, woke elite In the USA have been screaming to keep lockdown going as long as possible?
What odds, I wonder, that, if Trump loses in November, the global pandemic suddenly ends?
It would be an enormous task and the only way for full compliance would be to use force. Initially, coercion - restricting travel for non-vaccine citizens, restricting jobs, even food to try and force compliance but in the end only physical force would ever ensure 100% compliance. In the video I saw it came across as Trump using 'any means possible' which as you say is open to interpretation
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote