Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2020, 07:40   #868
monkey hanger
God Member

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Yes, I knew that is what would be implemented....and that is why they want the whole world to be vaccinated.
It sounds like science fiction, but the vaccines will insert nano technology....so that those in power can control us...the minions, they will even be able to monitor and change our thought processes. Control our health, fertility in fact there will be nothing that they do not know...no privacy.
If we transgress then our ability to access food, money, travel will be revoked.
Scary isn't it?
But it will be hard to get people to believe that this is the plan, the agenda for the future
I do hope that this will not be in my lifetime.
the whole things reminds me of a science fiction film taken in the future. the whole population following the orders and looking and dressing all the same. the only dissenters are in the mountains fighting a renagade action.{pendle hill and haworth moors of the future**. as for taking an untried rushed through vaccine they,ll have to catch me first. just looking at the warnings of possible side affects from something simple as glaucoma eye drops then thats enough for me. same as the winter flu jab that i swerve every year. never once have i been taken to task by any medical proffesional for my refusal.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote