Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2020, 12:49   #935
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
thing is what i dont understand with masks, why are the N.H.S. advocating wearing them also showing videos on how to make your own yet you say they are useless margaret?

Cashy, it is not ME saying they are useless.

The scientists (and the science has not changed)are saying they are useless, the mask manufacturers are saying they wil NOT protect you against viruses.
I can provide you with detail of at least 42 peer reviewed scientific studies going back as far as 1975 that will tell you this...AND will also tell you the risks you run by wearing these masks non stop(as they are expecting children to do when they resume school in September)

Wearing a mask is a sign that you are compliant with what government are asking you to do(Brain rinsed).....but it does not show whether you are treating the masks with the care that is needed to ensure you do not contaminate other things in your life....and it will be bacterial or fungal contamination you spread from the mask as viruses are too small to be captured by these maske.

I will say again....ANYTHING smaller that 300 nano-microns will not be captured by any mask.
The covid virus is 190 nano-microns so it gets through very easily...and once a mask is moist then it makes transmission even easier.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 21-08-2020 at 12:58.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote