Old 26-08-2020, 15:14   #22
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: British Museum

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1243859]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
This is our history, not the proudest of moments

but a similar history as the french, dutch, spanish and portugese . they fail to mention that britain was in the forefront of banning slavery. nothing said about other africans who captured and sold these slaves on in the first place. without these i doubt slavery would have been as big an industry as it was. there is quite a good possibility that ancestors of these west african slavers are quite happy kneelers and at the forefront of BLM but it doesn,t matter i suppose. they were only following orders.
There was some video footage of White supporters of the BLM cause in a restaurant in Washington(I think it was Washington).
These white people were raising closed fists(a symbol of aggression), two white women declined to be involved, they were harangued and bullied to try to get them to raise a closed fist....one man got into a woman's personal space and leaned forward to intimidate her....but still she declined.
They were shouting 'are you Christian?'.....it was a very scary event.
This is how fascism works....how it taints people.

If you think for yourself, hold your own opinions, then you are unwelcome because you do not conform.
Thinking for yourself means that inevitably you will offend some of those in society who have delicate egos.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote