Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 15:24   #998
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

You are right Less...women of that era did wear head scarves...or some wore hats.
It was convention.
You are right to about the mask fascists.....like you, I have never poked my nose in for those who feel compelled to wear a mask. It is their business if they want to breathe in the bacteria they have exhaled mixed with some that others have donated to them.

The other thing is I see people come out of shops wearing a disposable mask....a one use mask, they put it into their pocket and get it out at the next shop they enter.
Their pocket is riddled with bacteria from the mask....I have seen some put these disposable masks in their shopping bag on top of the shopping they have just bought.

This will be unloaded onto a kitchen counter and that will be contaminated, but it's alright because the shopper has washed their hands and used sanitiser gel.

I go about without a mask, (my choice)but I have not been shopping....but I am going to start, because I have been told that many of the larger shops are relaxed about not wearing a mask.
My husband has asked in some shops whether I would be challenged and most of them said I would not.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote