Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2020, 10:46   #1043
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

There are in the SAGE group who advise the government on how to manage this fiasco(for that is what it is) who seem to have some conflict of interests.
For Example Prof Chris Whitty....in 2008 he was given $40million by none other than Bill Gates to spread the belief in vaccinations.
Prof Neil Ferguson, Oxford Imperial college(he of the half a million deaths scenario) received £184 million...again from Bill Gates...and the Imperial college is also tied up with the WHO(who hid the true cause and enomity of this virus for some time too, allegedly, protect China)
Patrick Vallance an ex director of Glaxo Smith Kline(big Pharma) chairs the SAGE group advises the UK on development and provision of vaccines.(also alleged to be in the pocket of Bill Gates).
Prof Van Tam...also has a long history of being in directorships of Smith Kline Beecham, Aventis, Roche...and a number of other large drug companies who have a huge interest in getting us all to savour their wares.
It goes on and on, but I am sure by now you are bored of it...and all this information is in the public domain.....it seems that all of these so called sccientists have a conflict of interest, by the very fact that all of them have had backgrounds in big pharma...and many of them have received huge lumps of money from Bill Gates.

So forgive me for thinking they have an axe to grind...a product to sell.

to me it stinks!
I told you not to get me started.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote