Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2020, 21:33   #1046
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Well of course, all dissenters are labelled 'conspiracy theorists'....it is akin to calling someone racist and is designed to shut down any discussion on topics which are contentious.

How can something be a conspiracy when there are government records of what went on, or organisational records....like that of the Global preparedness conference...where every single thing that was mooted has come to pass.

Those who would inform those who,are cynical about the motives of governments around the world are smeared and discredited...like Judy Mikovits in the US.....and every time Vernon Coleman puts a video on YouTube, criticising or analysing the actions we are being subjected to...they disappear.
We are meant to be treated like mushrooms.....fed crap and kept in the dark.

Yougov did a poll and according to,the results it said that 78% of the population welcomed the stricter regulations......this yougov poll was different though...it was open and online.
Yougov usually select a balance of people being polled and the participation is by invitation only....to ensure (politically) unbiased results...but not this time.

All of this sets my cynicism radar off....please tell me that I am not on my own.

As observed by George Carlin....the government do not want people who can think....they just want sheep to follow the whistle.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote