View Single Post
Old 27-09-2020, 01:23   #90
Reamer
Full Member+

Re: Unlock tentative steps

Xcuse me Exile, can i ask what you do ? what is your profession ? Are you an epidemiologist / scientist or from a medical background ?
I only ask because you jumped into this thread saying you ' just can't let this go' as though you have some revelationary expertise.
Please elaborate. We all take stock of the situation day by day. Tom D has stated where his expertise lies (and I cannot thank you enough Tom, for the work that you do) and yet your parting shot seems to imply mistrust in his claim.
Quote - 'But then doesn't Neil Ferguson call himself a professor ?'
Ironicly you keep calling Coleman 'Professor'. is he one ?

What do I do ?
Hill Farmer/ Shepherdess, semi skilled carpenter, welding, then moved to India bartending in Goa ( tequila, beer,gin,leaf, more beer)
proper job making bricks (eight years godawful). In between had a spell as a go go dancer (well I say a spell, it was one day.....err night)
and I spent time polishing Paul Simon's shoes during the recording of 'The Boxer'. Also been a paint sprayer and spent time on historical digs.
Other than that I have no special expertise but have reached an age when I can detect a warp weave.
Seriously though tell me what your point is. Are you trying to make us safe, aware or just stir up the mix. Either way , I think I'm probably with Tom D.

Last edited by Reamer; 27-09-2020 at 01:27.
Reamer is offline   Reply With Quote