Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2020, 20:48   #1069
Jimmy Clitheroe

Re: Corona Virus

Am Just out of hospital after a nasty respiratory infection - never a good time to be in hospital but probably not a better illness to be in with at present as they pulled out all the stops suspecting covid initially (doubt would have got so much attention with a fracture or other ailment) Anyhow - point is I had regular covid tests while there, five in all and proper covid tests are not pleasant ...one swab right down the back of the throat and another right up the nose until it's painful, thankfully all were negative. What I did realise though is the so called self testing kits are absolutely pointless as nobody except the odd masochist would be able to carry out the test properly ...maybe half might manage to shove the swab down their throat but hardly anyone would be able to shove the one so far up their nose till it pains themselves. The hospital staff agreed so what a complete waste of time and money those self testing kits are i Believe somebody put the failure rate at 93%. Why is this scandal not highlighted ?
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote