Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2020, 11:16   #1075
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Well, I would have thought as Prime minister Boris would have the pick of the best scientists, rather than those who are currently giving advice...bearing in mind that the two top men have a conflict of interest because of their links with big Pharma.

Cashy, if you get ten scientists in room you can be sure there will be ten different opinions.
You cannot control this virus, you cannot put life on hold.
If you look at the figures of the deaths currently being registered....yesterday there were 17....there were 171 people in ventilatory beds(this does not mean they were being ventilated, some of the might have been, but others were in those beds in case they needed ventilating).....so what is all this about a spike in infections?
What percentage of the population do these figures constitute, because I was crap at maths....but I know that it is an infinitesimal per centage.....yet they are talking of even further restrictions.
My post was to show how we are being bamboozled, more than to take a poke at Boris.
If the PM can't get the best...then there is no hope for the rest of us is there?
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote