Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 14:31   #1104
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
thing is i saw a scientist on tv today who said that half of them said one way and half said the other, so tell me what choice does any government have? they are not experts in owt like this, so why listen to ANY side? i certainly do not and just do what i think is the best way to cope, i may be right or wrong who knows, nobody is the sensible answer as far as im concerned.to me the government are just doing what they have been advised,
Cashy, when a huge group of scientists from all over the world call into question the way that governments have dealt with this issue you have to ask yourself some questions.

Like what is the ulterior motive of those who have put us in this position?
Those who the government have looked to for guidance, because, yes, you are right...the government have no expertise in this field.

I think if you look at the common denominator you will find that it is linked to Bill
Gates, vaccinations and the influence of big Pharma.
How much money are these big Pharma going to make out of vaccinating the world?
How much will the shares that Chris Whitty currently hold( currently six hundred thousand quids worth) be worth when he awards the tender to the company he is in the pocket of?

Cashy, I know that you have your own thoughts on this, but the fact that those 6 thousand medical professionals, and a huge number of the general public are asking some awkward questions means that I no longer belong to a small tin foil hat brigade.
There is an awakening out there and it is growing.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote