Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 16-10-2020, 21:55   #1157
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Before I opened the link I knew that this was going to be from Mike Yeadon...I have read articles by him and they all make interesting reading and I feel confident that this man knows what he is talking about....I also have faith in the stuff being produced by Carl Heneghan too(Centre for Evidence BasedMedicine).
And yes I do like the opening quote....I have used it a few times in this thread.
Exile, this is a longish read and I feel that it will have very little notice taken of what it is saying, because there are people who do not want to hear this, preferring the stuff being churned out by Whitty, Vallance, Van Tham et al....because they are the scientific advisers to the government....and why would they mislead us?
Don't they have our interests and health at the heart of what they are doing?

Well, that's an easy one to answer.....all of them have links to big Pharma.....and big Pharma want us all to be scared enough to have the vaccine to fill their coffers.
A vaccine that can do whatever damage it likes because the companies that make it, and those who administer it are protected from litigation....so NO they do not care about our health and wellbeing.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote