Old 24-10-2020, 11:04   #300
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: 2020/21 Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
Hang on a minute I have never said anything about the health issues of course Stanley are right shutting everything down, I am on about inconsistent rules as always to me if just one positive if hasn't isolated quick enough from team mates game off. Again it's down to testing and the cost before the Fleetwood game their was an acknowledgement of sickness in the camp, not saying anybody was at fault but I presume Fleetwood will have rigoursly tested everyone since Thursday, test results take 36 hours according to Dave Burgess very tight schedules. Hope all players and staff or anyone for that matter who gets this **** is well, like I have said before although some would disagree football is just a game.
Thing is andy i dont know you dont know the scientists dont know everyone is giving their best guess one or eight or any number dont matter its the circumstances that do to me, no goverment knows they all just do their best its about time that penny dropped with a lot of people imho.