Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 21:58   #1393
dotti34

Re: Corona Virus

Cashy, I will just say one more thing about this and then I’ll shut up (at least for now). If there are any problems, short or long term (and apologies for my spelling mistake in my previous post – as we all know a tern is a seabird and not a period of time), it wouldn’t matter how sensible a person is - once that jab goes in then that’s it, it will not discriminate between the sensible and the other sort. If there are any adverse outcomes then these could affect anyone, sensible or otherwise.

I just can’t understand how the COVID vaccines can be safely rolled out so quickly when it normally takes so long for vaccines to be considered safe to use. That is my concern, and of course it IS up to the individual to make the decision to jab or not to jab.

One thing about this forum, it certainly educates – like you, Cashy, I didn’t have a clue what those letters stood for but now my education has gone up a notch, many thanks to Margaret for explaining what they mean (albeit the watered down version).
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote