Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 09:56   #1463
monkey hanger
God Member

Re: Corona Virus

[QUOTE=taddy;1247829]Thirty odd years ago I was prescribed Salbutamol for a chest infection,after taking the first couple of them Hazel seemed to notice a glazed look in my eyes and a change in my personality, she followed me into the kitchen and watched as I picked up a knife and for no reason hurled it at the kitchen wall where it bounced off in stuck into a bowl of fruit.

have a mate who was at halifax town at the time so obviously fitter and healthier than most who took one of those Night Nurse things at night due to having a feaverish cold. something must have happened to his mind during the night as his wife found him in the kitchen having a pee on the floor. by all accounts he seemed wide awake and he said he was told he had to do it. how many thousands have taken this without reaction. i for one would be more happy taking a jab if there was recorded details of side affects than one at the outset where none were. as for belief in the product or any product. 5 years ago you might have believed much more than you do now after months of lies and half truths where you spend hours looking for the truth.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote