Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 13:02   #1601
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Cashy, that is quite frankly rubbish.
Coronaviruses have been around for a long time as have other much more dangerous diseases....like Ebola.
The strategy for rampant infections is not new.
It is a matter of common sense...keep the infected away from those who are not infected.
And if infection is suspected then you isolate those who MAY be infected.

You stop people from coming into the country....how hard is that....seeing as 301 days down the line it has dawned on them as a good idea.
Those who are out of the country but want to come back do so knowing that Quarantine is essential.
There were NO Checks on people coming into the country...no temperature checks, no airport of embarkation checked, no stop off points checked.
Other countries like Australia were doing these checks and were taking incoming passengers to hotels where they were monitored.

How do I know this?
My niece was working in Belgium at the start of this pandemic. On returning to Australia she was taken directly from Brisbane Airport to a hotel and was not allowed out for 14 days.....and she had to pay for this stay.
There were other errors made too....and I have expressed what they are in other posts.

You do not need to be a scientist or a professor to know how to deal with transmission of disease.

I was using something called application of knowledge.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 16-01-2021 at 13:06.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote