Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 21:46   #1604
dotti34

Re: Corona Virus

Here I was worrying about the long-tern effects of the vaccine but maybe it’s also the short-term effects that are to be regarded with caution. 23 people have died in Norway and 10 in Germany, their deaths being linked with them having had the Pfizer vaccine. Now authorities are saying that maybe they were too frail to have the jab and that perhaps the frail and elderly should not be given it – but surely this is the group that have been targeted to have the vaccine in the first instance right from the beginning. These are the ones who have been quoted as being the most vulnerable for getting the virus and not being able to overcome it – not the ones who would die from actually having the vaccine.

Yes, I know that this is a small number compared to the vaccinations that have been done and yes, they probably had underlying medical problems, but try telling that to their loved ones, making excuses as to why the vaccine hastened their death.

By the way, I have read that ‘Pfizer and BioNTech are working with the Norwegian regulator to investigate the deaths and said that ‘the number is not alarming and in line with expectations’. It is? Again I say try telling that to those they have left behind.

Maybe these 33 old people should have been referred to as the most gullible and not the most vulnerable.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote