View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 15:30   #99
andyd
God Member

Re: Ipswich home thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyd View Post
In the good or bad old days before they started changing rules every season a foul in the box if given was a penalty cards yellow or red in my mind should be for dangerous challenges or persistent fouling through the game this new flag up for offside waiting for player to touch ball is an absolute nonsense and must make a refs job harder than it needs to be, in Seamus case this double jeapordy rule brought in 5 seasons ago I believe only counts if the ref didn't think the foul was intentional confusing or what not defending the ref who sent Seamus off but the rules are confusing and getting worse it should have been penalty save get on with it 11 players each ruined the game.
Lo and behold they are changing the handball rule yet again after last night,s fiasco in the Premiership, July 1st I believe hadn't got used to this one yet it's a joke it's football if you control it with your hand it's an offence least it was in the day, refs especially with VAR watching over them are probably even more scared of making mistakes, which lets admit it is all part of the beautiful game which is growing uglier every time they tinker with it.
andyd is offline   Reply With Quote