Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2021, 21:05   #1740
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Exile, there are a number of us who have maintained a perspective on this pandemic.
We have asked what seem reasonable questions...we have posted links to evidence that was not part of the MSM cabal(therefore disrespected)......we were called Covid deniers.
(I was told that I was being irresponsible)

I have never once said that Coronavirus did not exist....but that it was being used as a tool to scare the population into submission.

When the government are telling you one thing, but the ONS stats are saying something different you have to think that there is a motive to what is being done.

Even the ONS stats were fiddled with too.....the usual seasonal flu and pneumonia deaths were re named Covid.......never before has there been a year when there were no deaths from Flu and pneumonia....that in itself has to be questionable.

Now....all hail the vaccine.
A vaccine that is still in stage three trials until sometime mid 2023, and this new type of vaccine has never before been used on humans....let alone tested properly.

So the big Pharma companies....who have immunity against any claims against them, got the whole population of the UK to be their guinea pigs.....at absolutely no cost to them.
Even those who declined the vaccine were a useful tool...they are the ‘control’ subjects in this vast free study.
For a virus that has a mortality rate of less than 1% ( unless you are fat, unfit or have other co morbidities).
Most of those who died were older people....not that any death is not lamentable, but most had lived longer than the national averages of death for both men and women.

We are now almost 400 days into restrictions of some sort or another.
Lives have been disrupted(go on tell me that this disruption is less than the disruption of death.....I would rather live on my feet than die on my knees)....the economy had been tanked and the education of future generations have been trashed.

Yet there are still those out there who are begging for more of the same....too scared to go back to living without a mask.
What cowards we have become!

Check out my Ayn Rand Signature....because that is exactly how it is for us now.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote