View Single Post
Old 13-05-2021, 09:42   #20
monkey hanger
God Member

Re: What do you find frustrating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
Monkey Hanger, I agree, it is very frustrating when there is a glitch with modern technology - the staff really do not know how to cope, what to do. Without the figures in front of them on the screen so many do not know how to handle good old money - how to count out change, for instance. I find it very sad.

As for paying bills on-line only - what about the people that can't access this method? It might surprise the powers-that-be but not everyone can.
its all very flustrating for me when shop workers in small shops cannot add up or have to use a calculator if they have an older till that does not do their job for em. beating them to the final total is something that always keeps me going. suppose its not heir fault as i hope you lancastrians did mental arithmetic where you had a limited time to work out the cost of 3 and a half lbs. of carrots at 1d an oz. as for paying everything on line and internet banking the fear for many is that they can do it but the conseqences of doing it makes your account less secure. minimal use the better for me.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote