Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 23-05-2021, 00:01   #1883
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Corona Virus

Hmm…if you are concerned about being tracked on your phone I suggest you stop using your internet connected computer/phone/tablet to post on this or any other website (unless you are savvy enough to use a VPN), even If you are using two wires and a lemon to power it.

You can get a basic smartphone for as little as £7.50 a month from Tesco or buy one outright for £80 and pay as you go with a 99p sim card from Range at Whitebirk. It’s irrelevant if you have it switched on or not, if you have the app the information is there when you do switch it on.

Like I said last post, read the apps privacy policy, it’s GDPR compliant, your data is secure…to access my details you need to input my birthdate, my email address, my 13 digit password and you need my phone (which needs my fingerprint). You need to do this manually every time. It doesn’t store cookies or password on Google or your password manager like your Accyweb, Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Sainsburys, Tesco, Asda etc etc etc accounts.

If you really believe that this is an insidious attempt by the government using a pandemic to somehow bring a form of ID through the back door you need to give your head a wobble, this is about convenience.

Can you guys give me an alternative, cheap way of evidencing that you have been innoculated?

Last edited by Guinness; 23-05-2021 at 00:07.
Guinness is offline   Reply With Quote