View Single Post
Old 29-05-2021, 09:04   #6
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Illegal motorbikes Church Kirk Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by skuta View Post
I can think of a few effective Booby-Traps. Set 'em up and walk away. Repeat at Night on the quiet as necessary.

Don't involve others, they can never be trusted to keep their Snitch-Mouths shut.

Report to Police? LOL!

in my experience, an enormous waste of time. You're always better to get things done yourself.

Pretty soon Riders with any kind of intelligence will realise it's too dangerous not to stay away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
thought of doing that myself as all others do is moan. the police have lost interest in anti social stuff apart from covid related stuff. the problem is that some curtain twitcher will see you. if anyone got injured or their bikes broken then you know the police will be at your door as quick as possible. even if they do not get involved there is a good chance that they,ll seek revenge in fires or damage of your property or you yourself.
I do sometimes wish there was an unlike button on this site, of all the stupidly idiotic posts there have been it must be skutas, to openly encourage others to go out and cause harm to these people and their machines is utterly unbelievable.
Of course these people are unthinking uncaring and selfish causing a nuisance to all around, that does not mean we should become vigilantes and cause harm to them no matter what the provocation.

Time to take a really close look at ourselves if we have even given such ideas a passing thought.

We'd be no better than this guy.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote