Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2021, 14:53   #1966
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Cashy, there have been studies done in the Scandinavian countries by scientists there and they came up with the conclusion that the virus was a bio-engineered entity...that it had no naturally occurring genetic predecessors.
I read this weeks ago, but did not mention it because I am already considered to be a conspiracy theorist...so felt this would further fuel these ideas.

although you say that you do not believe what comes out of America, you admit that Donald Trump said all this, but was not believed.....like you said ...you do not believe what comes out of America.
The Chinese scientist(who I beleive is telling the truth) is also residing in America...so that bit of information came out of America too.

What you may not hear and may not believe is that there is a lab in Anerica(run by the military) that was linked to the Wuhan Lab where this virus was allegedly engineered.
So if this was a bio-engineered virus, then the Americans are linked to it too...and they definitely don't want you to know that either.

There is much that is concerning, but the British main stream media are not reporting because they have to follow the globalist rules set out by the puppetmasters who are pulling the strings in all this.

There was a Chinese patent granted for a vaccine on the day that china admitted there was a problem with the transmissability of this virus from animals to man...what does that say to you?
As for the incidence of side effects from the jabs...these are recorded because they are unwanted side effects(it might be a legal requirement)....like our Yellow card reporting system of side effects...so they are not dreamed up by politicians, or journalists...Exile posted some figures in an earlier post about these.
Like it said at the beginning of the X Files.....the information is out there, but you have to look to find it.
In the early dayas it was easy to find, but it is becoming less so because those who are making the rules do not want us plebs to know what their motive is.

Now, believe it...or don't believe it...it makes no difference to me

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 21-06-2021 at 14:55.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web