View Single Post
Old 25-06-2021, 21:39   #1983
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
No, I did nothing of the sort.
Conventional vaccines work...but all of the current jabs being rolled out do not fit that category....and the companies who make them warn that you may still get the infection and pass it on...a true vaccine prevent that.
The evidence does not come from me...it comes from those who manufacture this product.As to the tests...no I do not think they do anything other than give people s sense of security(whether that is real or not...I let you decide that one because you will anyway.

And as to the last question...well did you not take note of the last time you asked this?

I do not care if the person caring for me in my hour of need has had either.
I just hope they will be competent, kind and compassionate.

And so glad you managed to fill your keepnet...because without your so called ‘bait’ forums like this would die....and you have stimulated something of a debate.
The 'keepnet' was about me using Kate and Megan as pseudonyms for good guy/bad guy carers..and most of you missed the joke.

I'm going to bow out of this debate because too many minds are made up, all I ask is that the anti-vax and concerned look at the current evidence from MHRA...yep it's a government website but its the MHRA findings

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...card-reporting