Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2021, 09:00   #1988
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
The 'keepnet' was about me using Kate and Megan as pseudonyms for good guy/bad guy carers..and most of you missed the joke.

I'm going to bow out of this debate because too many minds are made up, all I ask is that the anti-vax and concerned look at the current evidence from MHRA...yep it's a government website but its the MHRA findings

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...card-reporting
No...I did not miss your point at all...I chose to ignore it as I do not consider this subject to be one of levity.

If someone showed me some evidence that I could SEE had not been manipulated....then I might change my mind about SOME things.

You quote the MHRA as a source...because it is a government supported body.

I am supposed to trust this am I?(that is a rhetorical question, as you no doubt realised)
Who was it, I wonder, who persuaded Doctors not to report the common or garden flu and pneumonia last winter?
So that Flu was not recorded as a cause of death for anyone during the flu season.

I read in one of the MSM yesterday that the MHRA are about to release figures of those poor unfortunate folk who have suffered myocarditis with a link to the Pfizer and the Moderna jab.
This has been noted in the US for months....but not a word mentioned here.
So forgive me for my distrust of those in government who wish to advise me of what is good for me.
Myocarditis may not cause any long term Ill health, but then again there is always the long term risk of heart failure.....something that is a life changing condition..
This is still a medicine in trial....with the whole of the UK being test subjects.
Whichever way you cut it, that is a fact.
We are #LabRat UK.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote