Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2021, 08:42   #2071
monkey hanger
God Member

Re: Corona Virus

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1255560]Cashy it looks to me like you think that my thoughts are 'rubbish'.
They are not the same as yours..that is true...and they have not changed right from the start, but they are MY thoughts...
I do not expect anyone else to own them, to agree with them, but I do like to think that I can express them as being MY thoughts.

And if you think you are not being controlled then so be it.

It is not a case of being correct it is a case of questioning the logic....and there doesn't appear to be any where this is concerned.
(the figures do not add up, we are being told that people have died from Covid...when what they mean is that they have had a positive test within the last 28 days...it is NOT the same thing.
We have been lied to all along...people going into hospital with one thing the being counted in the figures..because they caught the virus in hospital...but we are led to believe that is why they went in....there have been so many untruths told...misled by bogus figures, out of date figures, guesses as to the number of infections...it DOES make you question)

As for people being afraid...of course they are afraid and that is what the government wants..that is what the propaganda has been about from the very outset.

just why are people like us finding it increasingly difficult to get our points of view made public if the government has nothing to fear from this point of view. on top of this what does the governments aim in the end. 100 per cent vaccinated and zero covid. do think thats their big aim but its not going to happen. those waiting for treatment for other life threatening ailments that are still available only get mentioned by a few lines and sentances by X amount waiting for operations against the pages and hours spent on the virus and things concerning it. do not know, but i,ve love to have a little wager that if this virus raised its head 50 years ago the population would have had a far different take on it with so less fear involved. just imagine again if HIV and AIDS was spreading through the world as it was in the 80,s. certain sections of the community would have real problems in todays world. murders and stoneings in some lands would be everyday happenings.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web