Thread: Corona Virus
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2021, 12:08   #2076
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
do not include me in people that are afraid margaret, i have nothing to be afraid of at all.and as for being controlled you carry on if yeh think that, i certainly do not. thats what i reckon is rubbish those two things which i think you seemed to imply, if that is wrong then i do not mean it nasty, its my opinion and just the way i talk.
Cashy, if you had not been afraid of getting the virus, then you would not have been vaccinated.....and yes, we were all controlled.
We were in lockdown...is that not control.
It it isn’t then what is it?
Wearing a mask...that is control...you were doing what you were told to do...if someone tells you what to do and you do it, then they(whoever they are) are exerting control.
Now you may tell me that this was what you wanted to do to protect yourself....but you were not allowed to choose...it was mandatory.
So......yes...you were controlled.
The government also has used the service of behavioural psychologists.
These people are experts in the nudging you into a situation...one where yo are unaware of the control being exerted over you...they use covert tactics to ensure that you do the ‘right thing’.

As for the ‘rubbish’ comment...yes Cashy...I know that is your particular way of expressing a point...and I know it is not meant in a nasty way.
I consider that I am multi lingual.....and while I cannot outdo Ma with her thirteen languages...I can speak three...English, rubbish and gibberish...and I know I am fluent in the last two.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote