Old 03-08-2021, 09:41   #2110
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
Cashie, I am a tad insulted at your suggestion that maybe I didn’t bother to look at your posting. I am not that shallow and on the contrary I read all postings and absorb them (except those regarding football, sorry about that) as I am very interested in people’s opinions. I respect them even if I don’t always agree with them. Maybe I have misinterpreted your meaning as to you caring, or otherwise, about those who are not vaccinated, but that is the impression I have got from several of your postings. I think the words ‘cretins’ and ‘idiots’ are two words that often make an appearance. This. to me at least, (and if I have again misunderstood you then my apologies) indicates that you do not hold much respect for anyone who does not have the same opinions as you.

The reason some of the people have not been vaccinated is because they are apprehensive about the unknown. It does not mean we are idiots, or cretins, it means we worry about the possible ill-effects of a vaccine that has not been fully tested. Early on in this thread you also were very sceptical about a vaccine that had been rushed out (posting 1224). That you have got over your concern and been vaccinated is your choice, some of us are still very apprehensive.

I might add (I throw this in for no particular reason other than I like to stir the pot) that I know someone who bought AstraZeneca shares when they were £32 and he tells me they are now worth £82 and rising….. we should be so lucky.
you shouldnt be a tad insulted dotti twas not meant that way at all,

Last edited by cashman; 03-08-2021 at 09:47.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote