View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 08:08   #32
monkey hanger
God Member

Re: Shrewsbury home thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Grounder View Post
Gentlemen. There is far too much optimism and excitement on this thread as to Stanleys and Shrewsbury's performance on Saturday. While a win and three points is always welcome....based on Saturdays performance...both the Stanley and the Shrews will do well to stay up in league 1, nevermind be in the top half. Missed chances and poor defending by both sides made for a poor quality game by two average sides. We had key players missing yesterday but I'm not sure if they had a similar excuse.....probably not. However we got the three points. Live in hope...and keep the faith....support the team and Coley. The next 2 Saturdays will give us a better idea where we might finish.....
did not expect a classic before the kick off. i,ve never actually seen a decent game where the opposition is shrewsbury town and not just at the wham either. yes it was a poor quality game with two possibly below average sides on the day not helped by a poor referee. having so many faces out of our side i was glad of the 3 points which i thought the lads deserved.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote